Friday, September 3, 2010

dress up




we play ALOT of dress up here and the latest addition to the dress up collection is a box of hats and scarfs that I have in our closet. This is where their personalities really shine... Keira found a black scarf that I have had for years.. it is a "magic" scarf that you can wear multiple ways... basically it is hollow in the middle and super crazy stretchy. Keira has taken to wearing it as an evening dress!! and then lets us know she is off to a "mommy party". Anyway she LOVED posing for pics in her dress and I had a flash forward moment to the many dances that I am going to send these girls to... and how thankful I am that I have a few more years to prepare myself for that situation LOL And then there is sienna who paired one of my favourite WA winter hats with daddies goggles.. the perfect combo.. I think she was telling me she wants to learn how to ski...I mean come on.. I am not sure who is cuter :)