Saturday, April 27, 2013

Celebrating 34 yrs

I have definitely been feeling in the mood to celebrate just about anything these days LOL not being pregnant will do that to you :)... so turning 34 may not have seemed like that big of a deal but we just went ahead and blew it right out of proportion... 12 lovely ladies rallied to celebrate with a Western theme... OF COURSE I HAD A THEME ...and Rick treated us to a big old limo so that we could really go out and relax.  We met at my house and the plan was to do one shot and head out in the limo...however the limo ended up being an hour and a half late.. resulting in the shot plus the champagne that was for the limo...anyway you get the idea.. things were well on their way by the time we were ready to leave... We went to Cadillac Ranch for yummy dinner and maybe a drink LOL and LOTS of dancing.. I mean crazy dancing your ass off  like you just dont care in front of a restaurant of people to music that was popular um like 15 yrs ago WOW I have great friends!!! They were right along with me singing and dancing and having the best time... Ok so apparently we were under the impression that there was a bull at this restaurant but we were wrong.. so it was time for a location change...off we went to Toby Keiths I love this Bar... or basically what felt like another planet.. insert Uranus joke :)  anyway so wow there were some serious cowboys in there!! The place was packed, there was live music and Yes a bull... oh man I was really hoping to avoid this.. but a very persistant friend wasnt going to let me say no.. so glad to check something off the bucket list I just went for it.. CHECK I have ridin a bull... it was the not as eventful as one might have imagined.. it lasted about 5 secs enough for me to go in a few circles yelling yeehaw and swinging an imaginary lassooe or however you spell that.. and then I got bucked off onto my ass! wow that just sounds awful LMAO then i found myself dancing with some crazy good looking guy who I couldnt figure out if someone had paid to dance with me so I pawned him off on my mom LOL then we were pretty much outta there! ok enough of that.. I had an amazing time!! and will never forget it.