Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mia at 10 weeks

a little baby update.. Mia is amazing.. i know it sounds crazy but she is seriously easy baby number 4!  Rick always goes on about how lucky we have been and believe me I know that..however I try not to bask in the amazingness too much... I know there are going to be many years of hell ahead of us LOL but for now I suppose I should enjoy it just a little..She at 10 weeks is sleeping 9pm-5am which was just the right jump at the right time.. I dont know why waking up one time during the night was killing me so much but it was and thankfully she dropped that! lets see what else.. she loves the activity mat where she can just squirm and kick and play with the little hanging toys she has the biggest goofiest smile ever and has started "talking" up a storm! I love to watch her grow..almost daily.. but I cant help but feel like it is just all going a bit fast for me. I mean what was I thinking..that with baby 4 that I would just be able to sit around and stare at her all day? not with a 2, 4 and 6 year old all busy with school, dance, swim, etc Weird how it seems like she has always been with us, I almost cant imagine life with just three LOL JUST THREE who am I??? Wow life is crazy...Love our little Mia xo