Friday, May 10, 2013

Mia's Newborn Pics

I feel as though I can finally share some of Mias newborn pics.. now that he announcements are out! Wow only 3 months later LOL  These pics were taken when she was just 3 weeks old and like all of my girls... she was WIDE awake for most of them. Not only that but she was holding her head up.. she was pretending she was doing a 6 month session! So the decision as to which pic to put on the announcement was a much bigger decision than I imagined... do I pic the sleepy baby typical newborn pic or one where she is like sitting up.  In the end I opted for the sleepy baby, peaceful.. look my hair really did have a reddish tint pic..just incase it ends up changing :)
Anyway here are a few of the other beautiful pics all by Courtney Sargent Photography http://www.courtneysargent.com/