Tuesday, July 30, 2013

1st Grade

Our big girl Keira is in 1st grade! Its hard to believe that her kindergarten year is behind us, it went by so quickly but I have to say it is fun to see how she has matured.  She was beyond excited to go to meet the teacher night.. I think we scored when it comes to her teacher she seems wonderful.  Keira was excited that she had a few friends from last year in her class and was also super excited that her teacher is from Seattle! So the first day came and I got us there super early so that I would be able to get a parking spot...it was just me and the girls so I didnt want to walk a mile in the insane heat and monsoon humidity! So we walked Keira over to her line, she threw her backpack down and ran off to the playground with her friend Maddex I had to go find her to get a kiss and say goodbye! So far she has come home everyday saying she loved 1st grade! Lets hope that continues!





keira and her friend Kailyn

Keira and her friend Maddex

and off they went