Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mia is 5 months today!

this cute little bug is 5 month and I can hardly believe it.. and she has such a fun personality! She has lovely big smiles and such a cute voice when she "talks". She is so go with the flow and only if mommy is not fast enough to feed her will she let me know with the shrillest cry. She has found her feet now and who knew her toes could keep her so busy! She is definitely working on her sitting muscles.. working her little abs any chance she gets.. she is always trying to sit forward in her car seat or if I lay her somewhere.  I think she may also be ready to eat! She has always been a hungry girl and given that she has no problems sucking on the strawberries that daddy gives her I think that will be the next "big thing" Rick also let her taste ice cream!! she for sure had NO problem with that... naughty daddy :)
Oh Mia you are growing up too fast!